HOW TO USE KNOWHEN®
HOW TO USE KNOWHEN® IN THE RIGHT WAY
- STORAGE: KNOWHEN® must be stored in a dry place (we do not recommend keeping it in the bathroom)
- TEST ONLY ONCE A DAY IN THE MORNING: KNOWHEN® must be used as you wake up before anything else (don't test multiple times, for example, after few hours because the results could be misleading)
- USE IT DAILY: We suggest you use it constantly, at least for a few months (also during your period), to understand your ovulation cycles and patterns.
You can watch the video to see how to use KNOWHEN® or read the instructions below.
HOW TO USE KNOWHEN® SALIVA OVULATION TEST
- Remove the lens cover.
- Remove the lens housing.
- First thing in the morning, apply a thick drop of saliva (without bubbles) to the glass surface (before eating, drinking, smoking, or brushing your teeth)
- Wait for the saliva to dry. It will take about 5-15 minutes (the saliva must be completely dry for accurate results).
- Replace the lens housing on the tube.
- Hold the monitor up to your eyes to view the image.
- Compare the image to the chart supplied with the kit (see the right-hand side of the chart).
- Use KNOWHEN® App or the enclosed chart to record your results.